Another week, another bunch of links. Feels intimidating how many leaning ressources, articles and potential point & click adventures are out there.
- Why are software development task estimations regularly off by a factor of 2-3?
- Why there often is no single root cause for problems
- Suffering-oriented programming – a nice concept to think about.
- Why You Shouldn’t Hire More Developers
- Most Pressed Keys and Programming Syntaxes
New stuff to learn
- A point and click adventure raised over 1 million dollars in one day on KickStarter
- Sneak peek at the greatest toy robot ever invented